Lakota Joint Care Formula is a targeted multi-action natural source remedy for arthritis and joint pain. Lakota's proprietary Joint Care Formula contains natural source pain relievers and anti-inflammatories. These ingredients are combined with the nutrients in order to aid in cartilage repair in a convenient, single daily tablet or capsule that delivers powerful results.
How Lakota Joint Care Formula Helps You:
- Relieves Joint Pain and Arthritis
One of the main components of stopping arthritis symptoms is to relieve joint pain.
Lakota Joint Care Formula contains powerful, natural source pain reliever White Willow Bark. White Willow Bark is used like aspirin, treating arthritis pain and pain caused by inflammation. White Willow Bark is gentle on the stomach and not as likely to cause gastric or intestinal upset or bleeding as aspirin. Studies show standardized doses of White Willow Bark reduce pain as effectively as a daily dose of Vioxx.
- Lakota Joint Care Formula Reduces Inflammation
The major cause of arthritis pain is inflammation of joints. Reducing inflammation helps control pain and restores joint mobility. A targeted blend of anti-inflammatories: Devil's Claw, Yucca Root Powder, and Sarsaparilla work together to reduce inflammation and painful swelling in the joints.
These ingredients combine to increase circulation in the joints and reduce inflammation. Additionally, Lakota Joint Care Formula contains multiple benficial vitamins.
- Lakota Joint Care Formula Rebuilds Cartilage
Improved joint mobility is the benefit from controlled pain and reduced inflammation. Improved joint mobility boosts the absorption rate of nutrients into the cartilage of the joint. The Lakota Joint Care Formula provides the two essential nutrients needed to rebuild healthy joint cartilage: Glucosamine and Collagen Type II. Each of these essential nutrients absorbs deep into the living tissue in the joint and contributes to the lubrication and cushioning of the joint's structural support system.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily for first 5 days, then 1 capsule 2 times daily thereafter or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Increasing joint lubrication
Providing the essential nutrients needed to rebuild and repair
Preventing further joint degeneration and breakdown
Do not use or check with your physician first if you have:
1) An allergy to any ingredient. Be cautious of cross allergies with aspirin, as some of the naturally sourced ingredients in our formulas may contain salicylates and/or ASA-like substances.
2) If you are on blood thinners such as Coumadin or Warfarin (not an absolute contra-indication), watch for bleeding tendencies. In the event that you wish to take the LaKota Joint Care Formula while on these medications, the dosages of the above-mentioned medications may have to be adjusted by your doctor.
3) Peptic Ulcers: Some of our naturally sourced ingredients may cause stomach irritation.
4) For serious medical problems such as kidney or liver failure, complicated diabetes etc, please talk to your doctor before using the LaKota Joint Care Formula.
5) Pregnant or lactating women and children under 12 should not use the LaKota Joint Care Formula. Try the LaKota Joint Care Topical Pain Reliever or Sports Topical Pain Reliever if drug interactions or contra-indications prevent you from taking the LaKota Joint Care Formula.
Some herbs in this dietary supplement may cause stomach upset in persons with sensitive stomachs. Yucca has been known to have a mild laxative effect. People with ulcers should not use this product. Consult your Health Care Professional before using this product if you are taking blood thinners, have any medical condition, are on medication or are pregnant or lactating or if you are allergic to shellfish or sulfur. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse or allergenic reactions occur
The LaKota Joint Care Formula contains: White Willow Bark, Yucca, Devil's Claw, Sarsaparilla, Feverfew and Boswellia (these naturally sourced ingredients are used to control inflammation and pain), as well as Collagen Type II, Glucosamine Sulfate/Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Bromelain (natural anti-inflammatory agent and enzyme which helps with the delivery of ingredients into problem tissues).
Hpi Health Products (Otc)