Helixia Cough Syrup Prospan for Kids is a heavy item that carries a small Shipping Surcharge of $3.00 for the first item + $1.00 per each additional item. The surcharge also applies to the free shipping option.
Helixia Cough Syrup Prospan for Kids is a clinically proven cough syrup that can be used in children ages
from 1 to 11. Made from a naturally-sourced medicinal ingredient,
HelixiaTM Cough Prospan for children is:
Is used as an expectorant to help relieve coughing and help loosen mucus and phlegm.
- Free of sucrose (sweetened with sorbitol), gluten, dyes and alcohol
- Non-drowsy formulation
- Tastes like honey (but without honey) in a kid-friendly taste!
Relied on by mothers in 85 countries, it has an excellent safety and tolerability profile with scientifically proven relief, backed by several clinical studies.
The bottle contains its own measuring cup, ensuring you always take the recommended dose. Shake the bottle well each time before use.
AGE RECOMMENDED DOSE (use table from bottle label):
Administer Helixixia Cough Prospan for children for at least 1 week or longer depending on the nature and severity of your child’s condition. It is recommended to continue administering for 2-3 days after your child’s symptoms have disappeared.
- Infants under 1 year old, weighing 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs) or more. Consult a healthcare professional before use or if use exceeds 7 days. Take 2.5 mL (½ tsp.), twice daily for at least 1 week.
- Children 1 to 5 years old, weighing 12 kg (26.5 lbs) or more / Take 2.5 mL (½ tsp.), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 14 days.
- Children 6 to 11 years old / Take 5 mL (1 tsp.), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 4 weeks.
HOW TO STORE:
Store at room temperature.
Can be used for up to 3 months after first opening the bottle.
Warnings and Precautions:
In the event of persistent symptoms, fever, feeling short of breath, or purulent or bloody expectoration, consult a doctor immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if your child is allergic to ivy, sorbitol or to any of the other ingredients in the product.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use in infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Known Adverse Reactions:
May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal and epigastric (in the upper middle part of the abdomen) pain in some patients. Consult a healthcare professional if your child has any side effects or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Medicinal Ingredient: Dried ivy leaf extract (Hedera helix L.). Each mL contains 7 mg of dried ivy leaf extract.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Each 5 mL dose contains 1.93 g of sorbitol as a sugar substitute. Potassium sorbate is also added as a preservative. Other non-medicinal ingredients include purified water, flavour, xanthan gum and citric acid.