La Roche Posay Redermic Eyes has been discontinued and replaced with newly formulated Redermic C Eyes.
Redermic Eyes is a daily fill in treatment developed to provide dermatologists with an effective solution to address the signs of skin-aging on the eye contour. It combines Madecassoside, a breakthrough ingredient purified at over 95% known for its skin repairing ability, with pure vitamin C dosed at 5%. Redermic Visibly reinforces the eye area skin support and reduces the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles. Frangrance-free, tested under ophthalmological control, suitable for sensitive eyes.
La Roche-Posay Redermic Eyes is the first anti-wrinkle firming technology stemming from anti aging, skin healing research.
REDERMIC Eyes is a daily fill-in skincare developed to provide an effective solution to address the signs of skin-aging on a daily basis. Redermic is recommended by dermatologists throught the world.
Redermic is unique and even more powerful than Active C as it contains Active C AND madecassoside which helps to increase collagen synthesis in the skin so vital to skin repair.
The three main ingredients in La Roche Posay Redermic Eyes make this an anti wrinkle, skin firming powerhouse.
- Madecassoside to fill in crow's feet wrinkles
- Vitamin C to firm up the eye area
- Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain water in the thin and delicate eye area and immediately smooth micro grooves in the skin
- Helps reduce visible signs of aging in the eye area
- Visibly helps fill in crow’s feet wrinkles
- Reinforces eye area skin support
- Sensitive eyes formula: Fragrance-free, tested fine on subjects with sensitive eyes and contact-lens users.
- Fragrance-free to reduce any potential irritation to the sensitive eye area.
- Allergy tested
Use morning and/or evening apply moving from the inside of the eye outwards and extend to the temples.