We are currently reformulating this product and hope to have it available again soon. In the meatime, please consider our Super C Serum 18%.
NEW! Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C+++ Serum 10% is a made to order Vitamin C serum featuring L-ascorbic acid plus an arsenal of antioxidants, moisturizing and other skin beneficial ingredients. L-ascorbic acid is a highly effective form of Vitamin C that is backed by many clinical studies to support its use in skin care. We are very excited to share this product with you!
We recommend this 10% concentration if you have sensitive skin or are new to topical Vitamin C. If you are an experienced Vitamin C user, you may wish to consider our Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C+++ 15% concentration, which contains the same active ingredients but a higher concentration of Vitamin C that may be better suited to your needs.
Why Apothekari Bespoke?
Because each Apothekari Bespoke treatment is manufactured by our compounding pharmacy when you place your order, you can be assured that the treatment you receive is stable, active and safe to use. Each bottle has a best before use of 6 months so we recommend that you order a new bottle when you have finished your supply. Used as recommended, one 30 ml/1 fl oz bottle should last between 3 to 6 months. It is not necessary, but you can refrigerate your serum if you wish.
What can Apothekari Bespoke Vitamin C+++ 10% do for your skin?
- Exfoliate (due to its acidity)
- Restore elasticity to aging skin
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Protect against UV damage caused by free radicals
- Reduce skin redness
- Promote wound healing
- Lighten and brighten skin tone (by suppressing melanin synthesis)
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and in our Bespoke treatment, it is supported by a range of highly effective antioxidants, which not only help to stabilize Vitamin C, but also deliver benefits of their own.
Here's the science behind the ingredients:
- Glycerin: Moisturizes.
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizes. Also helps with skin repair.
- Ferulic Acid: Antioxidant. Protects against UVB damage. May help protect against cancer. Helps stabilize ascorbic acid.
- Phloretin: Antioxidant. Inhibits elastase activity (enzyme that breaks down elastin - the protein that allows skin to stretch). May help protect against cancer.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Cold pressed from the seeds of pomegranate, with high concentration of fatty acids. Moisturizes. Antioxidant. May help to protect against cancer.
- Tocotrienols and Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E complex. Antioxidant which protects against free radicals and helps stabilize Vitamin C.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract: Antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins including Phytosterols, Ellagic Acid, Ursolic Acid, Polyphenols, Anthocyanidins to help nourish skin.
- Astaxanthin: Antioxidant. Free radical protection, anti-inflammatory.
- Lycopene: Antioxidant. Free radical protection. May be cancer protective.
- Lutein: Antioxidant. May provide protection against UV-induced redness, inflammation, and wrinkling of the skin. Helps maintain skin hydration, smoothness, and elasticity.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Antioxidant. Helps with proper cell functioning.
Apply a thin layer of serum each morning to face, neck, and décolleté, keeping away from the eyes. Wait 30 – 45 minutes before applying other treatments.
This is a low pH product so usage will depend on individual tolerance. Cut back on usage if you feel any discomfort.
Note: Use Sunscreen as skin sensitivity may be increased.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Phloretin, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Beta Carotene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pomegranate Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.