THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE VIEW SOME OF OUR OTHER OPTIONS IN THE SIDE BAR TO THE RIGHT.
Cetaphil Acne Principles provides the fundamental steps to good skin care. Designed in consultation with dermatologists, this acne therapy provides the right combination of products to treat acne and prevent it from getting worse.
Benefits of using Cetaphil Acne Principles:
The kit contains the following products, all part of a regimen designed to treat acne and prevent if from reoccuring:
- Effective medication that treats acne and helps heal your skin
- Assurance that you're getting the right combination of products
- Convenient 3 step acne fighting system.
1. A gentle foaming cleanser that is non- comedogenic (so it won't clog your pores and irritate your skin). It removes surface oils, dirt and make-up yet won't dry your skin.
2. A water based gel with 5% benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is an effective medicine that tackles bacteria head-on and does a terrific job of killing the bacteria that cause acne, called P.acnes, and keeps new ones from growing and creating new problems. Then, your skin just needs time to make all the new cells needed to heal itself.
See how benzoyl peroxide USP 5% works to fight acne
3. A lightweight, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic lotion. Your skin needs moisture to stay healthy. This one is formulated especially for oily or acneic skin.
For uncomplicated facial acne, Cetaphil Acne Principles is an effective acne fighting system.
Available in a convenient 3-step kit, cleanse – treat – hydrate.
| Step 1: Cleanse
||Gentle Foaming Cleanser|
Gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser for acne-prone skin. Its foaming action removes surface oils, dirt and make-up without drying the skin.
| Step 2: Treat
Acne Bacteria Fighting Gel - benzoyl peroxide gel USP 5%
A water-based gel containing 5% benzoyl peroxide, which kills the bacteria that cause acne.
This formula contains tiny beads that work in two ways; they act like sponges sopping up oil and two, they release glycerin to moisturize your skin.
| Step 3: Hydrate
Ultra Light Hydrating Lotion
Lightweight, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic lotion absorbs quickly to soothe and moisturize dry skin, without leaving skin greasy.
Moisturizing everyday is important even if you have oily skin because your skin needs moisture to stay healthy, soft and smooth. Moisture, not oil is your skin's best friend!
What are you waiting for? Help is at hand with Cetaphil Acne Principles.
Use the 3 step procedure - Cleanse, Treat and Hydrate as directed in product instructions.