THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
View all Dr Hauschka Skin Care products. For more information about Dr Hauschka or to formulate your own skin care plan click here.
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask is for all skin conditions, especially beneficial to oily and blemished skin.
Finely ground clay is blended with extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel to form this deep, purifying mask. Impurities and skin secretions are drawn out and blemishes and blackheads are visibly reduced.
- Loess clay absorbs oil and impurities and stimulates the skin
- Extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel calm the skin, refine pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Especially beneficial to skin that is oily and prone to blemishes
- Encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions
- Used as directed, Cleansing Clay Mask lasts approximately 7-8 months
About Loess Clay
Pure natural loess is a very fine mineral clay which is also known as medicinal clay. It is produced from rocks carried by glaciers in the ice age. Friction, crushing and weathering transformed this rock into fine particles. They are dried, ground and sieved.
Mix 1 teaspoon of Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay mask with equal amounts of water. Cleanse skin, steam and apply mask liberally to face. Oily/blemishes skin: leave on for 10-15 minutes, once or twice a week. Dry to normal skin: leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, once a week or twice a month. Sensitive skin: leave on 2 to 5 minutes, once a month. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Loess (Clay)*, Tropaeolum Majus (Indian Cress/Nasturtium) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch