PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES; WE NO LONGER CARRY THIS PRODUCT.
View all Dr Hauschka Skin Care products. For more information about Dr Hauschka or to formulate your own skin care plan click here.
Dr Hauschka Facial toner completes the cleansing process with an herbal blend of anthyllis and witch hazel extracts. The refreshing mist refines pores and supports firmness and elasticity.
- Use of a skin toner is an essential part of the cleansing process
- Anthyllis and witch hazel extracts firm elasticity and refine pores
- Provides a hydrating base for moisturizer
- Can be used throughout the day to refresh and awaken
- For Normal, dry or sensitve skin
- Used as directed, Facial Toner lasts approximately 2 months
About Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract
Also known as woundwort or kidneyvetch. "Vulneraria" denote s plant with wound healing properites. This plant is a member of the legume family and native to Southern Europe. Anthyllis is little known today, but was traditionally used to relieve spasms, detoxify, reduce swelling and promote wound healing. Anthyllis has a generally stimulating and normalizing effect on the skin. It is a key plant in Dr.Hauschka Skin Care, found in many face care preparations and decorative cosmetics.
Mist face and neck and gently press Dr Hauschka Facial Toner onto the skin, following the use of Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream or Cleansing Milk. Apply mornings and evenings.
Water/Aqua, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene