View all Dr Hauschka Skin Care products. For more information about Dr Hauschka or to formulate your own skin care plan click here.
Dr Hauschka Lavender Bath is soothing and relaxing for all skin conditions.
Lavender essential oil imparts soothing warmth to the skin, relaxing the body, easing the mind, calming skin sensitivities and visibly reducing redness. Perfect for the bath, a footbath, or in a rinse basin with cleansing water.
- Pure lavender essential oil eases tension and calms after a busy day
- Sulfated castor oil enables bath to easily disperse in water
- Calms redness and skin sensitivity
- An integral part of the Dr.Hauschka "Press & Roll" Cleansing Protocol
- The lavender scent promotes a peaceful night's sleep for adults and children alike
Ingredient Spotlight: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Essential Oil)
The pleasant fragrance of lavender essential oil has a balancing, soothing and relaxing effect. In aromatherapy, lavender essential oil is used for the treatment of burns, for fortification and to relieve cramps, and to combat depression.
1 - 2 teaspoons in a bath, or a few drops in a bowl for washing. For a relaxing facial rinse add a few drops of Lavender Bath to a basin of warm water.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Essential Oil), Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene,Coumarin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil