WE ARE NO LONGER CARRYING THIS PRODUCT.
Linolenic and hyaluronic acids, found in abundance in young hair, are combined with soy, rice & oat proteins to renew and reconstruct damaged hair - fortifying and strengthening with each wash. Honey & hibiscus extracts and 9 other certified-organic extracts and plant oils penetrate the hair with nutrients and provide a great scent. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Safe for color-treated hair. 6 fl oz.
• honey - moisturizer, humectant
• hibiscus - moisturizer; helps maintain healthy scalp
• linolenic & hyaluronic acid - same acids found in all hair
• sulfur - necessary for body’s production of collagen, which helps to form keratin, the chief ingredient in hair
• soy, rice & oat proteins - strength-building amino acids
• decyl glucoside - natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
Wet hair, lather, rinse
Follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
Aqua (purified, deionized water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,* decyl glucoside (corn derived), sodium lauroamphoacetate (coconut derived), sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate, babassua-midopropyl betaine, panthenol (vitamin B5), guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, soy protein, rice protein, oat protein, hyaluronic acid, sorbitol (organic humectant), apis meliferra (honey),* carnuba wax, chondrus chrispus?(irish moss),** hydrolyzed rhodo-phycea,** oligogeline silicone vegetal,** hydrolyzed wheat protein, linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil* & borago officinalis (borage) oil* [organic linolenic acid sources], helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil,* simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,* soy tocopherols, triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil,* sulfur, soy lecithin, extracts of hibiscus sabdriffa (hibiscus)* & lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, essential oils of citrus paradisi (grapefruit),* cananga odorata (ylang ylang)* & citrus bergamia (bergamot)*