THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
John Masters Organics Zinc and Sage Shampoo with conditioner contains natural scalp regulators zinc and sage help alleviate itching and flaking caused by over-drying products and cold weather. Wheat protein conditioner leaves hair shiny and manageable while papaya extract and 11 more certified-organic extracts and essential oils help to condition hair, leaving it stronger and fuller. Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Safe for color-treated hair. 8 fl oz.
• zinc - reduces scalp irritation; natural sunscreen
• sage - antibacterial; astringent; strengthens hair
• wheat protein - helps with comb-through and shine
• papaya - regenerates and firms hairshaft, making it stronger and fuller
• decyl glucoside - natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
• helps prevent itching and flaking
• helps alleviate symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
• conditioner won't weigh down hair
• no sodium lauryl sulfate
Wet hair, lather, rinse
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, zinc gluconate, zinc salt, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* salvia officinalis (sage) leaf/stem extract,* equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* salix alba (willow) bark extract,* carica papaya (papaya) extract, yucca schidigera (yucca) leaf extract,* panthenol (vitamin B), allantoin (comfrey-derived), wheat amino acids, chlorophyll, riboflavin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vanilla planifolia (bourbon vanilla) fruit oil,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil,*salvia officinalis (sage) leaf oil*