La Roche Posay Mela D Serum has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Watch for a new product coming soon.
Mela D Serum is an Anti-Dark Spot Concentrate recommended for:
- Dark spots and skin discolorations
Mela D Serum visibly corrects dark spots and helps even skin tone with a breakthrough formula that delivers professional-grade results. Contains 1% Kojic Acid (helps reduce the appearance of dark spots), 0.2% LHA and 5.7% Glycolic Acid (provides intense exfoliation to help reduce the size and color intensity of dark spots and help even skin tone).
- The appearance of dark spots and discoloration is visibly diminished
- Skin radiance is increased
- Skin complexion is more uniform
- Lightweight, fast absorbing serum leaves skin fresh
- Fragrance free
- Non comedogenic
- Safe for sensitive skin
Clinical proven efficacy* over 8 weeks:
- 18% decrease in dark spots
- 50% increase in skin's radiance
- 23% decrease in discoloration
Protocol - 60 female subjects with mild to moderate dyscromia and sensitive skin. Application 2x per day over 8 weeks. During the day, a sunscreen with SPF 25 was applied over the serum. Clinical scoring at T0, T4 and T8 weeks.
- Kojic Acid - helps to regulate the overproduction of melanin to reduce the appearance and color intensity of dark spots
- LHA - a breakthrough pro-exfoliating molecule that provides precise cell by cell exfoliation to help reduce the size of dark spots
- Glycolic Acid - Highly concentrated to provide reinforced exfoliation of dark spots and help even skin tone
Apply to face and neckline under your moisturizer once a day in the morning or evening after thoroughly cleansing skin. If in the morning, use at least a SPF 15 sunscreen moisturizer.
Dark spots, a complexion (face and décolleté) that lacks uniformity.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Kojic Acid, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid.