THE MANUFACTURER HAS DISCONTINUED NEOSTRATA SKIN RENEWAL PEEL SYSTEM. Please consider Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution.
Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel is an easy to use 3 step program similar to those performed in a doctor’s office. This system reveals smoother, younger-looking skin.
It is ideal for:
- All skin types
- Uneven, dull skin
- All ages
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections such as uneven tone and texture, hyperpigmentation, mottled skin and fine lines.
- Facilitates the skin's natural exfoliating process by loosening the dead cells on the surface of the epidermis, revealing a youthful-looking, luminous and smoother skin.
Step 1: Cleanse face with the One Step Foaming Gel Cleanser.
Step 2: Shake the 20% Peel Solution vigorously immediately prior to application. Fill dropper to maximum capacity with the 20% Peel Solution. Apply evenly over face with a cotton pad and massage gently for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the Peel. Carefully monitor skin's reaction to the solution. Slight tingling may occur. Should you observe redness or experience discomfort for a period of over 1 minute, rinse off. The solution can be left on skin for 5 to 15 minutes with ideal benefits reached at 10 minutes. Once treatment time has elapsed, rinse generously with water.
- To lock in benefits, apply the Replenishing Cream.
- Use this system up to 3 times weekly. Do not use on consecutive days. May be used as a full or partial peel on face, neck, décolleté and hands. It is preferable to apply the peel in the evening, as skin may appear slightly red and blotchy immediately following the treatment.
- The systems can be used in conjunction, choose the one that is right for you.
- Hydroxy acids
(glycolic acid and gluconolactone) remove the build-up of dead cells on
the surface of the skin. The peel solution contains 10% glycolic acid,
10% gluconolactone and an ideal pH for better results.
- The Amphoteric System™ controls the release of the glycolic acid to minimize irritation and tingling.