THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
Contains 12% L-ascorbic acid, one of the highest concentrations available.
UltimaSkin's powerful antioxidant formulation uses stabilized Vitamin C to effectively penetrate the skin's outer layer delivering significant skin benefit. Potent C is formulated with L-ascorbic acid, the most widely studied form of Vitamin C in skin. Vitamin C in concentrations above 10% deliver maximum benefit to skin:
- Protect skin cells against UV radiation. Beyond sunscreen, Vitamin C protects cells in a different way making it a useful addition to your daily skin care routine
- Protect against free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun and pollution. Free radicals can stimulate inflammation, one of the leading causes of skin aging
- Delay tumor formation by protecting cells after UV exposure. With the incidence of skin cancer on the rise worldwide, you'll want to afford your skin all the protection you can
- Diminish hyperpigmentation, age spots and Melasma. Vitamin C can be combined with other skin lightening agents because it is well tolerated and contributes to lighter, brighter skin
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which helps to thicken skin that thins as part of the natural aging process. Skin's youthfulness will be restored
- Reduce inflammation and redness
- Reduce water loss from the skin helping skin to stay hydrated. This can help to diminish the appearance of fine lines caused by skin dryness.
UltimaSkin Potent C Serum is a stabilized formulation guaranteeing you potency and maximum effectiveness. The amber bottle protects the formulation while the convenient dropper dosing allows you to deliver Potent C where it's needed. 12% Vitamin C is well tolerated by all skin types without risk of skin irritation.
Potent C is may be applied to the entire facial area as well as the décolleté and any other part of the body. It is well tolerated by all skin types.
Place 2-3 drops on fingertips and massage into area to be treated. Can apply morning and night.
Propylene Glycol, L-Ascorbic Acid.