ThermoFlow products have been scientifically developed to use nature's far-infrared rays to promote healing and wellbeing. Easy to wear, ThermoFlow products use a specially created material which is manufactured into comfortable garments. Product effectiveness results from the ability to reflect far-infrared rays which act to stimulate and promote blood circulation to body tissues.
ThermoFlow products absorb energy from the body and radiate it back into the body, resulting in improved circulation, and generating natural body heat and pain relief.
Each package contains one knee band. Available in three sizes (S,M,L) and either black or white.
Sizing Guide: Knee Circumference
11-13 inches/ 28-33 cm
13-16 inches/ 33-41 cm
15-18 inches/ 38-46 cm
ThermoFlow products are made in Canada.
- wrist band
Ideal for the treatment of:
- circulatory problems
- numbness of extremities
- knee pain
- sports injuries
- varicose veins
- leg cramps
What are Far Infrared Rays?
- Sunlight consists of different wave lengths of light. When combined they produce the "white light" that we experience every day. Infrared light is in this spectrum's lower range, and although its rays aren't visible to the eye, it generates the warmth we feel on bright sunny days.
- The complete spectrum of sunlight consists of visible and invisible rays. The visible rays are red, orange, yellow, green, indigo, blue, and violet in color, known as rainbow colors. The invisible rays are Ultra Violet, X-rays, Gamma, Cosmic, Microwave, Long Wave, Electrical Wave, and Infrared.
- Electromagnetic waves between visible light and the microwave are called infrared waves. The wavelength of infrared waves range from 0.76 micron to 1,000 microns. The ranges of Near, Medium, and Far-Infrared Rays are 0.76 to 1.5microns, 1.5 to 4 microns, and 4 to 1,000 microns respectively.
- Infrared rays vary in wavelengths, and are categorized as near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared.
- While these rays share the attributes listed below, they are most noticeable in far infrared waves.
- Radiation: Infrared rays radiate or spread from a localized source.
- Penetration: Unlike visible light, infrared rays can deeply penetrate skin and the underlying tissues up to 1.5 to 2.8 inches (approx. 3.75 - 7 cm).
- Resonance: Infrared rays naturally generate heat by causing the body's molecules to rapidly vibrate against each other.
What are Bio-Ceramics?
The Ceramics used in the Thermoflow® fabrics and materials are made up of a special formula of natural, lead-free stones and minerals (like Silica Oxide (SiO2). These ceramics emit far infrared rays (FIR).
How does Far Infrared Therapy really work?
The infrared light increases cellular metabolic rates by triggering mitochondria activity. This increase in cellular functioning incites enzyme activity, flushes out toxins and decreases pain and inflammation.
Far Infrared energy accelerates the production of cell tissue and quickly advances the regeneration of skin and blood tissues in any area exposed to the healing energy rays.
Far Infrared Therapy also contributes to the fortification of the body's ability to resist disease. An improved immune system can boost the oxygen levels of the blood, thereby diminishing the frequency of the common cold, respiratory infections and other diseases.
How will I know if the Far Infrared is working for me?
Some people will notice positive improvement, such as less pain, swelling, more flexibility and more energy within a few hours or days of wearing Prolotex™ FIR clothing. For others, the changes may be more subtle and take a bit longer.
How long before I feel or see any results?
Some people notice changes within a few hours. Other customers have reported they noticed changes more gradually over several weeks, even a few months. Everyone will respond slightly differently to the benefits of the FIR energy.
What if I don't feel anything?
Yes, you may not feel anything when you first start wearing Far Infrared Clothing and Garments. Not to worry. Just by wearing the FIR garments you will gain the therapeutic benefits of the FIR healing rays and your overall health will improve.
What you "feel" will vary depending on your level of health, how often you wear the product, how long you have had the condition or ailment, and your daily habits and routine. If you do not "feel" anything by using Prolotex™ FIR products, your body may be healthier than others. In such cases, using Prolotex garments will still provide the benefits of long term preventative therapy.
What is the recommended Micron Far Infrared wave length?
The recommended length of the Far Infrared Rays wave length is 6-14 Microns. This is the wave length that can easily be absorbed by the body.
How deep will the FIR Rays penetrate into the body?
Unlike visible light, infrared rays can deeply penetrate skin and the underlying tissues up to 1.5 to 2.8 inches (approx. 3.75 - 7 cm).
Garment Care for Thermoflow® Far Infrared Garments:
- Hand wash or gentle cycle in cool water (below 15 C or 60 F)
- Natural Soap, Mild Detergent
- Rinse in cool water
- Roll in a dry towel to remove excess water.
- Hang to dry - room temperature.
- Avoid the heat of a dryer and hot water.
- Do NOT dry clean, iron or bleach.
- The Bio-Ceramics particles that emit the FIR are fused (impregnated) directly into the Polypropylene fibers. They do not wash out.