If there existed a miracle for skin, A Is For Anti-Aging would be a star contender. Formulated with patent-pending IconicA, this serum incorporates stabilized retinaldehyde, the ultimate retinoid because it is the direct precursor to Retinoic Acid, the form of Vitamin A that is used by the human body. But this serum offers even more, with ingredients that deliver photo-aging protection, exfoliation, anti-inflammatory/anti-irritant properties and skin brightening effects.
If you’re familiar with what retinoids can do for your skin, then you’ll know why we formulated this anti-aging serum. The retinaldehyde in IconicA® performs closest to retinoic acid in a cosmetic topical, to deliver the ultimate in wrinkle reduction and age prevention properties to skin. It is also the least irritating Vitamin A to skin, making it ideal for all skin types.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and increases skin cell turnover
- Brightens skin, reduces appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmentation
- Increases skin moisture content and soothes skin irritation
- Protects skin against photo aging
- Minimal skin irritation compared to retinol or prescription retinoids.
- IconicA® (Cyclodextrin, Cloudberry Seed Oil, Retinal (Retinaldehyde) – performs closest to Retinoic Acid in a cosmetic topical, providing the ultimate wrinkle reduction and prevention properties to skin while being the least irritating Vitamin A making it perfect for all skin types. Cloudberry Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Helioguard 365 (Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract) – A natural UVA-screening compound from sea algae to protect the skin against photo aging
- Carnitine (L) – Increases skin cell turnover, moisturizing, exfoliator
- Bisabolol (L-alpha) - Anti-inflammatory, promotes wound-healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation
- SymWhite™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) - Skin brightener and antioxidant, potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition
- Niacinamide – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, improves epidermal barrier function, inhibits skin pigmentation, smooths fine lines/wrinkles
Apply A Is For Anti-Aging Serum nightly to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing to help moisturize, reduce wrinkles and for skin cell renewal. For sensitive skin, apply 3-4 times weekly to begin with and gradually build up to using nightly.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains Retinaldehyde and may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), 5% Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Bisabolol (L-alpha), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycince Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate
*Certified Organic Ingredient